Events Date : 1st June 2019
Location : Dublin
Venue : Royal Hospital Kilmainham
Forbidden Fruit Festival takes place from the 1st of June to the 3rd of June 2019 at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin.
On Saturday 1st of June 2019, we will see SKEPTA and DANNY BROWN taking to the stage at Forbidden Fruit.
Irish Concert Travel will operate bus services from:
- Donegal Town, Ballyshannon, Cavan
- Sligo, Carrick on Shannon, Longford, Mullingar
- Ballina, Foxford, Swinford, French Park, Strokestown
- Castlebar, Claremorris, Castlerea, Roscommon
- Galway City, Galway Plaza, Athlone
***Parking arrangements for this concert will be announced on this page nearer to the event date***
Same day return bus service
The bus departs Dublin approx 40minutes after the concert ends
You’ll meet the bus after the concert, where we drop you off on the day
Please check our website for timetable changes nearer to the event