Location: Malahide, Co. Dublin
Concerts & Events
Venue Description: Malahide Castle is one of the oldest Castles in Ireland. The oldest parts of the castle date back to the 12th century. Malahide Castle lies on over 260 acres of parkland, close to the village of Malahide, nine miles north of central Dublin in Ireland.
Irish Concert Travel bus services to Malahide Castle will operate from:
- Donegal | Ballyshannon | Cavan
- Sligo | Carrick on Shannon | Longford | Mullingar
- Ballina | Foxford | Swinford | French Park | Strokestown
- Castlebar | Claremorris | Castlerea | Roscommon
- Galway City | Galway Plaza | Athlone
- Dublin city direct
If you have a group and would like to book a private bus from anywhere in Ireland click here.
Check out our full list of concert services by clicking here.