Location: Slane, Boyne Valley, Meath, Ireland
Concerts & Events
Music returns to Slane Castle in 2023. We’re delighted with the announcement that Harry Styles is playing a concert in Slane Castle Estate on Saturday, 10th June 2023
Thank you to all who have booked with us. Bookings have now closed.
- We are not accepting cancellations.
- We do not have waiting list.
- No extra seats will be added.
- We are only dealing with queries from people who have purchased bus tickets. Please check out FAQ page before contacting us. Thank you
Irish Concert Travel will operate bus services to Harry Styles in Slane Castle from:
- Donegal Town, Ballyshannon, Cavan
- Sligo, Carrick on Shannon, Longford, Mullingar
- Ballina, Foxford, Swinford, French Park, Strokestown
- Castlebar, Claremorris, Ballyhaunis, Castlerea, Roscommon
- Galway City, Galway Plaza, Ballinasloe, Athlone
- Dublin direct to Slane
Have any queries about our bus services? Check out our FAQ’s page
Description: Slane Castle, set in the middle of a 1,500 acre estate in the heart of the Boyne Valley. Slane Castle hosts many high profile events, its most famous being their Summer Concert with a capacity of 80,000 people. Since 1981, Slane has hosted the largest outdoor concerts in Ireland. Rolling Stones, Madonna, Queen, Bob Dylan, Robbie Williams, David Bowie, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Oasis, REM and Kings of Leon are just some of the world renowned acts that have played at the venue.
All of our coaches will be parked in the designated coach parking area organised by the Concert Promoters and An Garda Síochána.
This is a same day return bus service
The bus departs Slane approx 45minutes after the concert ends
You’ll meet the bus after the concert, where we drop you off on the day
No Alcohol allowed on our coaches